Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Moments That Make It All Worthwhile

Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE age 8?
Last night when I was helping Flower Girl cook some goodies for her school lunch she said ...."Mom you know what I love? I love cooking with you and I love spending time with you."
A few hours before that she gave me a story she wrote at school.
By Flower Girl
Moms & Dads
deadectated to my mom and dad
Moms and dads are the best thing every. they're the only person I love and will always love for every. They take care of you feed you buy you thing you need or want. They're everything to a kid and a kids dream of having because they can't live with out partents because the can't live by them self they need parents and I swear they are the best thing in the world. I love my parentes so much I wish I could spend every momnet I have with them. I love you so much mom and dad I really do.
Do I have the sweetest kids or what? Hoping to reflect on this letter when she is 16 ;) The picture above was taken just before the Father/Daughter dance.

8 comments:

Mandie said...

My daughter is turning 9 today and I love this age too! What a beautiful note from your daughter. Makes my heart melt to read :)

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

I felt that way about mt parents but was never so thoughtful as to put my feelings down on paper or express my feelings to them. You're very lucky.

jean said...

Terribly sweet! would love my kids to be eight, again.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely picture and what a sweet thing she said about parent's! I still live with my parent's and I'm 28. My niece just turned 9 on Sunday.

Amy

http://goatpod2.wordpress.com

doglady said...

What a sweet girl. Your next reward will be grandchildren. They worship you even more.

jbmaine said...

Awesome kids are a reflection of awesome parents and family... You are lucky indeed but you reap what you sow!!!

warren said...

Awww...that's awesome! So far, every year after 7-8 has gotten better and better...I hope it's true for you too!

Country Girl said...

Loved reading all your comments. I hope your right Warren!