Monday, January 31, 2011

Baker in the Making

Last week Flower Girl baked the best Ginger Snap's Ever! She got the recipe from All Recipes.com , Mom's Ginger Snaps. Love that site, great resource! She made the first batch with a little help from me. Then the following night she made a double batch all by herself. Half for her class and the rest my workplace X-Rated Dining Divas luncheon. The third night when I got home from work she had made another batch independently once again. Not to shabby for an 8 year old. Last night she made peanutbutter cookies. Now I just need to train her to do the dishes after ;) Hoping her love for cooking continues!

4 comments:

goatgirl said...

That is wonderful! I need a Flower Girl in my life.
I could smell those cookies through the monitor.

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

everybody needs a Flower Girl in their lives :-)

Anonymous said...

Good job Flower Girl!

Amy

Country Girl said...

Your right, I am some lucky to have FG in my life....she is something special!