Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sticky Buns

Maine Man say these were the "best cinnamon buns" he's ever eaten! Yipeeee...it was the first time I'd ever baked them. 2 ways to a man's heart, right LOL;) This recipe for Buttermilk Cinnamon Rolls comes from allrecipes.com
Love that site.....I reference it often.

I did not follow a recipe for the glaze. A bit of powdered sugar, splash of milk, dash of vanilla, and a chunk of butter. These sure beat the cinnamon rolls that pop out of a can. I figure with the time and effort it took me to make these I must have burned of most the calories I consumed ;)

6 comments:

goatgirl said...

Yum....I need one now!

Little Messy Missy said...

OMG I so need that in my face!!! They look fabulous!!

Sue said...

I smiled when i read this. Hubby and I used to LOVE those cinnamon rolls in the can. I've been baking my own for years now, but a few months back, I got lazy, and bought a can again. YUCK!!! I couldn't believe how bad they tasted. Never again!!

Ali said...

Oh boy, they look delicious. I'm going to give them a try, just wait 'till my boys sink their teeth into these! I can't believe how good they look.

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Yum! I think it's time to make some this weekend.
Thanks for sharing.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Country Girl said...

Thanks all, Happy Thanksgiving!