Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Cooking & Clara

Have you ever watched any of the You Tube videos about about Clara, a 94 year old great grandmother that recounts her childhood during the Great Depression as she prepares meals from that era? Maine Man and I laid in bed the other night with smiles on our face as we watched one video or her after another on my lap top. Love her stories, some which remind me of my own grandparents whom lived through those rough times. Here are a few links to some of her recipes I'd like to try....

Check her out! I am sure you will enjoy!

2 comments:

Prairie Mother said...

Sounds interesting. I love Depression era stories I heard from my Grandpa. Thanks for the links, I'll definitely check em out. Happy Turkey Day.

Country Girl said...

You'll like her then. Happy Thanksgiving to you!