Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday Stills Challenge

Holiday lights are the theme for this weeks challenge hosted by Ed & Linda here.
Challenge it was! We usually do not put up outside lights so last minute Lizzy took a short ride to do a photo shoot as soon as the darkness set in. I felt like the paparazzi. I drove off from one house because they kept peeping out the window at me.
I took approximately 25 pictures and these are the best, scary. No worries I will not give up my nursing career to begin a photographer. I used my night mode and tripod to take these but there was still a to the photos. Any suggestions Ed?
Next week the challenge is is food.....I hope that will be a little easier.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice images!

Anonymous said...

Very nice, thanks for joining in the fun. See ya next week...Ed

Freak Magnet said...

I love the pink glow in the snow on that first one! Very pretty!