A little post of the kids birthdays has become a yearly tradition. In a sense it is their birthday card.
What to say about this sweet little chickie that we love SO?
We LOVE that she is.....
~caring & compassionate
~smart & sensitive
~spunky & spontaneous
~a gourmet cook ;)
This is what FG's teacher wrote about her in her latest report card:
FG "is a delight. She has so much unbridled energy and enthusiasm for learning and life in general. She is doing a terrific job."
That my friends says a lot and means so much! So proud of the young lady you have become FG!
This is her birthday "Wish List" she wrote out for me after I completed her shopping.
- roller coaster kingdom ds
- my sims kingdom ds
- make up set
- sunglasses (you have new ones)
- book light
- five/ten bucks
- nail polish
- laptop ( NO way, you'll be assigned one in junior high until then we have 2 computers)
- real fish (one we can eat?...Momma doesn't need any more animals to pick up after)
- back pack (girl you have a brand new one, Christmas... remember)
- the bangor mall gift card
- candy lots & lots of candy(you'll have to hide it from me...you know how I like your candy stashes)
- cheese balls
- apple peeler
- a bunch of jolly ranchers
- mountain bike/blue
- peanut butter balls (this wish was fulfilled by Amy...thanks they were SO good)
- a flower bouquet (I hope lilacs will do....)
- a bunny/real (you had one, didn't feed him and we gave him to a lovely family.....you realized 3 weeks later)
I did get some of these goodies kiddo but Momma's not rich and your not spoiled!
To end this post with a little song to dedicated to my little Sweat Pea....In My Daughter's Eyes by Martina McBride
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!
WE LOVE YOU!