Monday, November 5, 2012

Never Say Never:~day 20

A couple years ago I received and e-mail asking me what I thought about getting goats.  I wrote my friend back with a rather extensive list on why NOT to get goats and I believe I told her I would NEVER own another goat in my life.  This past summer the goat count went as high as 9, now we are holding steady at 6.  I milked 2 does throughout the summer but they are all dry now and in the process of being breed.  Moral of the story….Never Say Never cause you may just eat your words as I did….

4 comments:

small farm girl said...

And when it comes to goats, I usually find myself doing just that. Lol

Mary said...

Goats are great! Fabulous even. And have such humorous personalities! :)

Missy said...

My husband also says never again - but never is an awfully long time!

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing at your never say never! I said I'd never get pigs. Well we are on our second set of pigs :) I love them! I'm already planning for next years pigs.