Saturday, October 4, 2008

Live in the Moment

This week I read a touching post by Down to Earth. I clicked on the links she shared to read about a devastating event that occurred in August. A fellow blogger and her husband were in a plane crash and severely burned. I too will share the links with my blog friends.

This is Stephanie's blog which her sister is keeping alive by re-posting some of her previous posts.
This link has updates of about their recovery.
Another link with more updates.

My hearts go out to them, their children, and their families.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! My wife has been following this story. It's so neat to see others doing the same thing you're doing. Isn't cyberspace great!

Anonymous said...

Kim: Yes, I have been following this tragedy, too. So very sad; I am keeping them in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the links Kim!